Day by day your belly is growing. Baby is on the way. Planning and saving for a new baby can be a challenge. Especially when you don’t know what exactly you’ll need. With each new days that passes your wallet is shrinking. Pregnancy is a time of preparation. Preparing for the arrival of a new baby can be costly and take many months. There are steps you can take to save money during pregnancy so that you’ll be prepared financially when your new baby arrives. In this occasion we will give you tips and tricks how to save money while pregnant. We hope following tips and tricks how to save money while pregnant below are useful for you. these are tips and trick how to save money while pregnant:
1. Mail order a multi month supply of your prenatal vitamins. This method of buying prescription medication is usually at a discount.
2. Buy empire-waist shirts that can be worn after pregnancy instead of maternity tops.
3. Buy a pants-extending maternity accessory like the Bella Band in order to wear your pre-pregnancy pants longer.
4. Shop consignment or thrift stores for maternity fashions.
5. Purchase maternity items online. A lot of maternity items you find in stores can be found cheaper online. A great example is a nursing bra. You can try them on in the store to find the one you like best; then order it online, typically at a lower price.