Day by day your belly is growing. Baby is on the way. Planning and saving for a new baby is must for you. Especially when you don’t know what exactly you’ll need, Pregnancy is a time of preparation. Preparing for the arrival of a new baby can be costly and take many months. There are steps you can take to save money while pregnancy. This process we packed in how to save money while pregnant tips. You can also take how to save money while pregnant tips below:
1. If you know a friend or relative who was recently pregnant, find out if they have any maternity clothes they would like to pass on to you.
2. Mail order a multi month supply of your prenatal vitamins. This method of buying prescription medication is usually at a discount.
3. Buy empire-waist shirts that can be worn after pregnancy instead of maternity tops.
4. Buy a pants-extending maternity accessory like the Bella Band in order to wear your pre-pregnancy pants longer.
5. Shop consignment or thrift stores for maternity fashions.
6. Purchase maternity items online. A lot of maternity items you find in stores can be found cheaper online. A great example is a nursing bra. You can try them on in the store to find the one you like best; then order it online, typically at a lower price.
Those are the way how to save money while pregnant, we hope it useful for you
tags: how to save money while pregnant